Chasing you and Screaming your name


When there are hoards of people chasing you and screaming your name asking for pictures, autographs and some to even marry them, I wonder how they feel. As celebrities, I know that it must feel great to have all the fans love you but sometimes when you want some personal time, it's hard right? I admit that I myself am a fan girl too and I originally thought that I would go crazy too if I did see a celebrity I adore but today as I was downtown looking for One Direction (didn't find them) I realized something. Me and my friends had traveled all the way downtown to try our luck with meeting One Direction or even just seeing them but unfortunately we didn't, as we arrived at their hotels, there were a bunch of girls just sitting outside waiting for them and I thought to myself, "Wow, is must be so hard to try and get out of there and enjoy their time", I mean, even though they are celebrities, they are still human beings, obviously they would want to have personal time and enjoy it peacefully with their friends and loved one. As a person who sat across Much Music during Much Live, I've witness countless numbers of fans going crazy for their idols, One Direction was not the only one in Toronto but other artists from X-Factor and I assume the opening group for One Direction's concert, sitting there, I see girls running around screaming and not lying 'harrassing' innocent people for information.
       "DID YOU SEE THEM?! WHICH WAY DID THEY GO? YOU'RE LYING!"
These are the countless things I've heard countless times, I sat there and shook my head and laughed because I didn't really think things like would ACTUALLY happen. This experience today has left a pretty strong affect on me, I know if I see my idols, I'd probably go crazy too but after witnessing this today, I think I will try my best to control myself, I mean it wouldn't be nice to scare them away right? Just a personal thought, no offence to anyone :)

Comments

Popular Posts