Cannot give up

There is something that I cannot give up, no matter how far away I am from it. People may laugh at me or think I'm unrealistic and that I'm day dreaming and to be honest, I have dropped this and moved on without thinking about it for a long period of time. That feeling inside me was gone but I recently came across a cover from Jayesslee - I won't give up by Jason Mraz, I don't know why but this song hit the spot. Maybe it was the way Jayesslee sang it or their voices. I've followed them for a while now but up to date, I think this is the song that they covered that really hit me, it made me realize that I can't give up, "Cause even the stars they burn, Some even fall to the earth, we've got a lot to learn, God knows we're worth it, no I won't give up" these lyrics in the song really hit me, that feeling came back and made me realize how much this has meant to me practically for almost my whole life up to now. Even though I know I can't give up on this but there are way too many aspects to why I should, after all these years, there has been no improvement but that could just be being negative. But in other words, it was because of Jayesslee that made me come across this wonderful song by Jason Mraz and which both the song and Jayesslee who sang the cover that changed my mind once again.

Comments

Popular Posts