Fashion Post #12: The one that got away - Jumpsuit

Up to this date, my heart still aches whenever I am shopping either in store or online and I see a jumpsuit. Why? Well, in the summer of 2013, I had to walk away from the most stunning jumpsuit I have ever seen at Urban Outfitters. I was in the middle of trying to look for a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding and came upon a beautiful white Jumpsuit. I thought that it wouldn't hurt to try it on for fun but guess what, I was wrong. It hurt. A lot. Not only was it so beautiful, it literally complimented every part of my body and I felt like goddess wearing it (quite cocky eh?). Although the price was quite the amount but I was ready to say "YOLO", walk to the cashier, pay for it and walk out of there.

HOWEVER, the problem was that the material was a too shear and certain parts of my body was visible and it was difficult to hide undergarments. After a long and difficult discussion with my partner in crime (my best friend), we both decided that it wasn't the right one and that I had to let it go. Up to this date, after one year, my heart still hurts every time my friend and I talk about it. The worst part is, I don't even remember taking a picture of it and even if I did, I must have lost it somewhere. I tried looking online for it again and can't find it though these two below are the only ones close enough for me to fantasize about in my head. That jumpsuit is the one..... that got away.

                   
credits: pininterest 

Comments

Popular Posts