Unforgetable but forgotten

I thought we had something more, but i guess i thought wrong. Although it was short, but thinking back, i always end up smiling like an idiot to myself. I can't seem to forget it but to me it seems like you have forgotten. At the time, i really thought this may be a new start but right now, to me, it seems like it was all just my own day dreaming. The memories created together may be unimportant to you, but it's something i will treasure forever because it was the first when i felt that someone truly paid special attention to me, and only saw me at the time. Even though it may just be my craziness, but it did give me alot of confidence and it did make me very happy.Everything that happened, everything you did, your expressions, the things you said, somehow i remember them all and it has created wonderful memories for me. I guess, this was all just a friendly thing but all i can do now is sit here and think about our funn time together and just relive the happiness through my mind...some may think its stupid but it has put me into depressed mood? Well i can't say depressed but a very sad mood.

Comments

Popular Posts