Prom 2011



What a night ! Prom 2011, a very interesting night, i couldn't say it was AMAZING but i can't say it was bad, it was okays but i enjoyed the night :) My "date" decides to surprise me by asking me to be his date AT PROM with a corsage, but i didnt know he was going to ask me until we reached our prom location, there was no boutonniere for him :( but it was a funn night 

My two best friends, its been 4 years already. There has been many rough times but we've been able to get through it, and we finally made to prom.I'm suppose to be happy, but i feel sad at the same time.After prom, theres graduation, once thats done, we have the summer but then we all go different direction. We're all going to go to different schools in different area, I know our friendship will last but it saddens me when i realized that  the time to splitting up is coming. BUT i will not let that upset me, they will always be my friends, my sisters, my family. Already been through 4 amazing years with wonderful memories, and will continue. 
3BM

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts