Fashion Post #13 - Playsuits

This is that time of the year again where we're close to the end of winter and where stores are starting to stock up on clothes for the warm weather!! Yay!! (totally sick and tired of this Canadian Winter weather...snow). With the warm weather coming up, there are a few things that have really caught my eye; PLAYSUITS!

Playsuits are a little different to rompers or jumpsuits as it is usually long sleeved. That is absolutely perfect for me because I hate showing those flabby arms of mine. Long sleeve will just cover everything up. I personally love wearing rompers or jumpsuits because its not a skirt or a dress. I get paranoid when its windy out and your skirt or dress flies up, ooops. Recently, these playsuits have definitely caught my eye, especially the floral ones. I need me at least one or two floral playsuits in my closet for the upcoming warm weather, its absolutely beautiful!
                     
                    

                   

Credit: Topshop.com 

Comments

Popular Posts