To sing is to express


I usually get this sad feeling during the nights or at least not in the day. Well, I do get sad or upset during the day but this feeling of sadness that I usually feel at night, only comes at night. Sometimes I don't even know why I feel this way but I do. It's such a strange feeling too where sometimes, my heart just feels weird, unusual, almost like a nervous feeling there...strange?

The only way I can feel better is not simply by talking to people because that just causes too much. Too much time explaining and then it causes misunderstandings and apologizing and what not, it's just too much. However, I've noticed one thing that I like to do when I feel that way during the nighttime. I sing.

It just sucks that I usually feel this way at night where most of the people are sleeping and I cannot sing on the top of my lungs but there have been a few times where I was able to and it felt great. I probably shed some tears while singing but I definitely felt 100x better and happier after. I guess singing is another way for me to express these weird feelings that I can't even describe in words but only through singing. I'd put on some slow songs and just start jamming to it. Those tears are probably another way of expressing. Almost immediately after maybe 10-15 mins of that, I am like a total different person (in terms of emotions). It's quite strange but hey, it works like a charm!


Comments

Popular Posts