Destiny?

A person who you see all the time. A person who is a complete stranger and through the numerous encounters is how you learn to recognize them, is that destiny? It might sound a little too dramatic but on the serious note, what does it mean when you encounter a person numerous times at so many different locations? At the most random times and in situations where it's almost at the rarest to ever bump into anyone you know but yet you continue to encounter this person more than once. Is that not strange? Maybe I'm being followed? I highly doubt that but what is this, it happens so often that I think the other person notices it. I've been told to start a conversation but isn't that too out of the blue? People say this is destiny but I deny it, not because I don't believe it in, but because I try NOT to believe it, I don't want to believe in it. 

Comments

Popular Posts