The Hidden one


This woman is filled with beauty. I’ve heard and read countless comments regarding on how she is the most ugly on among the girls of the group. This female here receives lack of attention, her talents and her beauty gets hidden behind the other 8 beautiful girls. The others are no doubt, beautiful and talented but this particular female, there are too many talents that are hidden behind the doors. Many people say she is ugly or the ugliest one or the most untalented one, I feel like throwing a fist in their face. This person here is beautiful, not just pretty, but beautiful. Anyone can be pretty with the help of makeup, hair and clothes and possibly photo shop but I truly believe and can see that this woman is far beyond pretty, she is a beautiful and talent one.

Her singing ability is COMPLETELY hidden. She may not have the strongest vocals but her vocals are beyond better than some of the others in the group. People criticize her vocal ability which makes me question their judgements because I feel that they are being biased towards her. I can tell that she can carry some of the more difficult lines and harmony that some other members do but the thing is, she does not get that chance and it frustrates me. I’m not saying this because I’m a fan of hers but because I feel that this is the truth. I’m not favoring her because I like her but it is because of her talents and ability that was and continues to be hidden what makes me like her even more because I know she has many talents. One of them would be her dancing skills which I still believe that she is one of the best or better one in dancing compare to the other girls in the industry. This girl uses techniques and difficult moves in her performances whereas, some of the others compete against here or are compared to her, they just sway their hips and uses really sexy moves. Obviously people would think that’s better, because it’s SEXY but the one with the talents and uses techniques and complex moves gets hidden.

This woman is Kim HyoYeon, a current member of a Korean girl group. To me, she is one of a kind, a beautiful and talented woman. Her abilities and beauty often gets hidden behind doors and doesn’t really seem to get much recognition but one day, I hope and wish that she will be recognized for her talents and her gorgeous face. 

Comments

Popular Posts