Nicki Minaj


            There are some negative rumors regarding the rising Pop queen, Nicki Minaj. Regarding her body, Ive seen and heard countless criticisms of it being fake or too much. Realistically, who cares, she has the talent, her strong raps and beautiful singing voice with her unique concepts. I dont care what others think but I absolutely adore Nicki Minaj. I may not always be up to date with her music but I really do think she is one of a kind, different from others. 

I know many people say there are other pop singers that are very different as well, like Rihanna or Lady Gaga, no doubt they are different and are very talented as well. To me, I personally really like Nicki Minaj, I think she sticks out the most and dont get me wrong, that is just my own personal opinion. Shes beautiful, her wonderful smile to her unique personality. 


I love how she isnt afraid to show the funny facial expressions to scary facial expressions. The colors she wears, whether its the colors of her makeup or the color of her hair or the color of her clothes, I think its beautiful, really different, maybe because Im a person that really loves pink. Nicki Minaj, keep doing what you do! I love the uniqueness J











credits:weheartit.com

Comments

Popular Posts