Tears of a broken heart

It hurts..
I am trying to recover from the past, the pain that still hurts up to date
the pain that cannot be explained
the pain that no one will understand
At times i wonder why, but i already know why
ITS BECAAUSE OF YOU
because of you're continuous appearance infront of my eyes, i cant help it but to avoid you
some may say its stupid and immature
no explanation needed
 i just cannot stand looking at you in the eyes anymore 
a simple thing to stop and say hi but the pain it causes is undeniable
 unsure if you saw my actions, but even if you did, i dont care
i rather you see it and think of why, then to continue on being clueless
so i have been told that its immature to go on like this
but i know that i will never have the guts to come out of my shell and share my feelings
all i can do is just sit here and wish that this will soon come to an end

i shed tears of a broken heart........





Comments

Popular Posts